$2,500 to $10,000
The Catalyst Grant is Versacare Foundation’s smallest grant. It is designed to give programs and projects a financial boost as needed. It is also for applicants not accustomed to applying for grants who may find the information required by the typical grant application process daunting.
When applying for a Catalyst Grant, in addition to routine information like the organization’s name, primary contact person, website, and mailing address, the following types of information will be required:
- Organization’s history and purpose
- Tax-exempt status
- List of organization’s current board members*
- Previous year’s financial statement*
- Project description
- Project activities
- Project beneficiaries
- A description of your previous work with these beneficiaries
- Whether project beneficiaries are members of disadvantaged or underserved groups
- Project income and expenses (itemized by category)
* May be submitted in Word or PDF format
The information you provide in support of your request is typed into text boxes within the online application. Each text box allows for a set number of characters, including spaces. We recommend composing your responses ahead of time in Microsoft Word or another word processor that will allow you to check your character count as you go.